Maui has been recognized as one of the most desirable romantic destinations in the world, and the island’s most coveted neighborhood has welcomed its newest resort – the reimagined Wailea Beach Resort – Marriott, Maui. Following the December 2016 debut of their $100 million transformation, the resort’s sprawling 22-acre contemporary retreat offers a picture perfect Valentine’s Day getaway.
- Calm down: Enjoy a couples treatment while overlooking the serene Hawaiian waters, Molokini crater and the island of Kaho’olawe at the newly renovated full-service Mandara Spa.
- Get lost: Unplug while soaking up the sun at the new adults-only infinity edge serenity pool, participating in a couples scuba diving class at the resort’s new dive pool.
- Shake it up: Embrace the Hawaiian culture at Te AU Moana, Maui’s highly anticipated vibrant luau exclusively curated for the resort, taking place at the property’s new Luau Gardens.
- Treat yourself: Perched at the highest point of the property, the resort’s new signature restaurant serves the ultimate dinner with a view.
A majestic mountainscape, a crackling fire, snow falling softly on a frozen lake. This may sound like the setting of a romantic movie but, in fact, it is very much a reality. McCall, Idaho has everything lovebirds could want for a getaway: stunning scenery, exciting excursions, luxurious amenities and, perhaps most importantly, a feeling of complete escape. Nestled in the heart of the Salmon River Mountains, and on the shores of the stunning Payette Lake, Shore Lodge in McCall is an idyllic retreat that offers refuge from big city life amongst unparalleled natural beauty.
- Calm down: Treat yourself to a spa day. The Cove offers side-by-side couples massages, calming body treatments and soaking in the heated indoor/outdoor immersion pools.
- Get lost: Strap on some snowshoes or Nordic skis and spend some time reconnecting as you explore the beautiful snowy wilderness around you.
- Shake it up: Lacking a little adventure in your life? Shore Lodge offers countless excursions for adventurous couples of all skill sets, from snowmobiling to heli-skiing.
- Treat yourself:Dinner at The Narrows is a must for the ultimate fine-dining experience. Enjoy the artfully crafted menu of Pacific Northwest cuisine alongside panoramic views of Payette Lake.
It’s nothing but California Dreaming with this romantic beachside getaway, whether you are looking to surf, sunbathe or just take in the sunset. From luxurious pampering and captivating views to unsurpassed dining options and with professional Resort Hosts and Experience planners ready to ensure your every need is met, you can reconnect with a curated couple’s retreat at Monarch Beach Resort.
- Calm down: Take relaxation to a higher level at Miraval Spa, where you can participate in treatments and activities that will transform you from the inside out.
- Get lost: Watch the glowing sun fall behind the horizon at the nightly Champagne Sabering, or share a bottle of bubbly from the wine cellar and warm up by the fire on a cool California evening.
- Shake it up: If you are interested in active pursuits, the resort offers paddle boarding, tennis, yoga classes, championship golf, and so much more.
- Treat yourself: Wine and dine at Michael Mina’s acclaimed restaurant concept Stonehill Tavern, offering tavern fare in an elegant and sophisticated setting.