· Paris Half Marathon, France - Flat routes, stunning scenery, and le Francais is why.
· BMO Vancouver Marathon, Canada - Cityscape, ocean, snowcapped mountains and cherry blossoms.
· Volkswagen Prague Marathon, Czech Republic - Amazing architecture, river views and gothic bridges.
· Great Wall Marathon, China - Hot and hilly, and considered one of the world’s toughest.
· Patagonian International Marathon, Chilean Patagonia - Breathtaking mountains, glaciers and wildlife on your route.
· SSE Airtricty Dublin Marathon, Ireland - Irish music and dancing the day before the race, and a hard-earned Guinness afterward maybe.
· Marabana Havana Marathon, Cuba - Wind through narrow streets filled with vintage 1950s cars, past historic buildings and landmarks, and down the famous Malecón esplanade along the coast.
· Air New Zealand Queenstown International Marathon, New Zealand - Snow-capped mountains, brilliant blue lakes and lots of lush greenery.
· Reggae Marathon in Negril, Jamaica - “Come for the run; stay for the fun” is the motto for this island race! Who can resist?
· Napa Valley Marathon - Views of the valley, fruit trees and dormant vineyards flanked with gold-colored mustard flowers. Just you, the road and Wine Country.
· Virgin Money London Marathon - The race route passes the most iconic landmarks of England - get ready for a whirlwind of a history lesson.
· Boston Marathon - As the oldest and most prestigious race in the United States, running in the Boston Marathon is a lifelong goal even for veteran runners.
· Big Five Marathon, South Africa - Race course is through a privately owned game reserve so think varied landscape, up-close views of antelope, giraffes and zebras, and even lion territory.
· Athens Classic Marathon - Run the race where it all started: begin on an ancient battlefield in the town of Marathon. Also the same route as the 2004 Summer Olympics marathon.
· Maui Half Marathon - Perfect for honeymooners. Love all around!