Legendary rocker and entrepreneur Sammy Hagar and acclaimed Emmy Award-winning chef and restaurateur Guy Fieri are sharing recipes to help you plan the perfect Memorial Day menu, with festive easy-to-find ingredients for your at-home celebration. The menu includes, a refreshing Watermelon Cucumber Fresca cocktail made with their award-winning Santo Tequila Blanco and Guy Fieri’s recipe for Bacon Wrapped Chipotle BBQ Shrimp.
Santo Watermelon Cucumber Fresca Cocktail
1. Grab a 12oz Collins glass or Mason Jar, fill with ice and set aside.
2. In a mixing glass, add watermelon pieces, cucumbers and lime juice.
3. Fill mixing glass 2/3 with ice and add tequila and agave.
4. Cap mixing glass with shaker tin and shake vigorously for 10-15
5. Strain contents from shaker tin into the 12oz glass of ice.
6. Garnish with watermelon and cucumber
Bacon Wrapped Chipotle BBQ Shrimp
Prep Time 50 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Santo Tequila Blanco, which was just named among Robb Report’s “20 Best Tequilas You Can Buy Right Now” and earned an “outstanding” 92-point rating from The Tasting Panel, showcases the unique flavors of agave in every batch, beginning with sustainably-sourced Blue Weber agave from the famed Highlands of Jalisco, Mexico. Additional cocktail recipes and information's about the Santo's line of spirits are available on the website at SantoSpirit.com.
Sharing a few products that I love. Some are affiliate links, some are not, some I was introduced to and some I happened to chance upon. Enjoy!