2. My all-time snack sandwich I fix up at home is a simple cucumber and tomato sandwich, no butter, no seasoning, just the bread and the veggies.
3. A grilled cheese sandwich with tomato soup has become an American favorite. If its on the menu at a restaurant, I will possibly head straight for that option no matter how many other delicious offerings are available.
4. A fried egg sandwich is my Indian staple. Just an egg fried both sides, seasoned with salt and pepper and sandwiched between some equally sliced bread.
5. An L.A favorite is the sandwich from Eggslut. Any sandwich really but the egg salad sandwich is quite the piece of work. Head to their Grand Central Market location to confer.
9. A good chicken salad sandwich is hard to resist though. Especially the way they make it in Atlanta, GA with the raisins and celery thrown in the mix. Also probably the only time I like celery in my food.
10. Moving to the sweeter side of things though, nothing can put a smile so big on my face as a Nutella sandwich, bananas optional!
I am probably eating a sandwich while you are reading this. What sandwich did you celebrate with? Let me know in the comments below and do share any fave recipes/recommendations too!